Do you feel like your creative business is running you instead of you running it?
It can be so hard to stop long enough to take stock of what is working and what isn't. Building an Annual Plan is designed to help you stop, really dive into your past year, and then use that data to build a beautiful year ahead.Enroll Now
Annual Planning Can Help
- Understand your current situation
- Foresee and avoid hurdles
- Create the map to get where you want to go
- Produce results inline with your goals
- Strategize to increase your confidence moving forward
- Plot a navigable route
- Visualize the big picture of how your year fits together
- Be proactive and avoid the “whack-a-mole“ feeling
- Take (back) control/be proactive not reactive
- Increase your margin
- Find more space for creativity
- Cultivate peace of mind
- And more!
Building your year all at once on one large piece of paper is a way to transform the "tackle things as they come" mindset by choosing where you spend your time and how you use your energy. It can help you move from a reactive state in your business (and personal life) to a proactive state.Enroll Now
A Plan is Not a Schedule
Learn how to look back at your past year to inform the year in front of you creating a plan with the flexibility to adjust to the unknown with this bite-sized course on How to Build an Annual Plan
Anna | @atpattersondesign
Planning my year in advance has been a critical piece in seeing my goals actually come to life and has given me a clearer path to get there.
Tina | @tinacrespo
Annual Planning showed me how to be a proactive business owner/artist instead of a reactive one. I reduced a considerable amount of stress which helped me make better decisions with intension.
Jackie | @heniseepottery
As a wood-fire ceramic artist our firing dates are scheduled a year in advance so putting everything for personal and professional on the same page and seeing it all together helps it all run smoothly.
- The Benefits and Results of an Annual Plan
- Tools you will Need to Effectively Annual Plan
- Info Gathering - Identifying both Successes and Challenges
- Making Sense of the Data you have Collected from the Previous Year
- Looking Ahead
- Building your Plan
- Implementing your Plan
- Checking in with Your Plan
A word from Sarah
When I began to Annual Plan it changed everything for me in my business and in my life. I went from being overwhelmed by all the ideas in my head to being selective about the things I did and how I spent time doing them. It was a complete game changer for me and I hope it can be for you too.